RENTING TIRE CHAINS. TIRE CHAINS
Renting Tire Chains. Tigar Tyre Review.
Renting Tire Chains
- (tire chain) chain attached to wheels to increase traction on ice or snow
- Snow chains, or tire chains, are devices which are affixed to the tires of vehicles to provide superior traction when driving through snow and ice.
- Pay someone for the use of (something, typically property, land, or a car)
- rental: the act of paying for the use of something (as an apartment or house or car)
- Be let or hired out at a specified rate
- (rent) a payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service
- (rent) let for money; "We rented our apartment to friends while we were abroad"
- (of an owner) Let someone use (something) in return for payment
18/52 - Murphy at the 'rents resort.
Livin large at his Grandpawrents while Mom was busy having fun in Australia! This resort comes with a pool and all the 5 star luxeries!
*photo taken during the correct week by my dad so I wouldn't miss a week of "52 weeks of dogs". He didn't realize he was suppose to add it to the group though, so I am adding it late (wince...I know its against the rules!), moderators...I hope that's ok!
Holiday Inn Express - Tusayan (Arizona USA)
Holiday Inn Express | Tusayan 03/12/2009 08h33
I am trying to de-ice the windshield by using the key card of our hotel room. When renting a car in California it doesn't come with winter tires, snow chains or ice scratchers.
The temperatures at night time were cold and varied from -12 to -18 degrees Celcius.
Photo taken by Stewart Leiwakabessy (WMC*)
*: With My Camera
cheap tyres north london
canadian tire vancouver grandview
the flat tire
mountain bike tyre test
performance truck tires
tire conversion chart standard to metric
swedish winter tires
goodyear wrangler tyres
カテゴリ : Category: None